vineri, 28 noiembrie 2008

José Martí and Walt Whitman

My dissertation paper for the MA degree will focus on a comparison between José Martí, a Cuban leftist poet (1853–1895) and Walt Whitman (1819–1892), the well-known first US "poet of democracy". I have so many good books here, in the library of UNI Konstanz, dealing with both authors...Maybe I´ll stay one more semester here in Konstanz, Germany. But maybe I dream too much when thinking about the mess I created through my harsh criticism of the officials of UNI Iasi, Romania.
God bless all leftist poets!

Un comentariu:

  1. Dear Mr. Sava:
    Please visit my blog, "Charla a Chat With José Martí" as I perform my one man play all over the U.S. (Love to shake Republicans from their lapels!)

    I would enjoy reading your dissertation very much indeed!

    Please let me know if I can be of service.

    I have recently made a podcast with The Humanist Network News, if you would like to listen please go to http://humaniststudies.org/enews/?id=376&article=0

    Good Luck!

    RăspundețiȘtergere